2018-05-15 Swedish RegTech company Reguity Group AB (publ) consolidates a portfolio of digital services and becomes the leading digital platform for owners and investors in privately held companies in Northern Europe.
RegTech (Regulatory Technology) is more than a buzzword. It is a real time and cost saver. The amount of regulatory requirements for companies seems to be ever increasing. At the same time the requirements are often quite difficult to understand and time consuming to fulfill. By providing guided online tools for regulatory compliance, mistakes are avoided and quality increased at the same time as time spent successfully fulfilling these tasks decreases with as much as 75%.
Reguity Group offers a wide range of digital RegTech services for ownership management in private companies. All services are in full compliance with the domestic Companies Act in respective country as well as with the EU Directive for reporting beneficial ownership. Quality is a big issue today, since so much as close to 90% of all private companies has a non-compliant shareholder ledger.
CEO of Reguity Group Henrik Kristensen states; “The need for guided and time saving tools is huge if companies are to have a reasonable chance to fulfil all of today’s formal requirements”.
In Denmark, which is one of the countries that have advanced the implementation of the EU Directive 2013/0025 (COD) the furthest, Reguity Group has integrated its shareholder registry service with the Public Registry (“Det offentlige ejerregister”) so that mandatory reports are generated automatically. “That must be the goal for all EU countries.” Henrik says.
Reguity Group today consists of the following branches:
SECURITY REGISTRY SERVICES
- Nordiska Värdepappersregistret – NVR.se is the leading online share registry for unlisted companies in Sweden. NVR.se also provides digital registry solutions for professionals.
- GratisAktiebok – Gratisaktiebok.se is the leading online free share registry service for unlisted companies in Sweden.
- MinAktiebok – MinAktiebok.se is the No. 2 online free share registry service for unlisted companies in Sweden.
- Reguity Group also provides online security registry services in Denmark and in the UK.
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- VärdepappersZonen – VPZ.se is the leading platform for ownership management in Sweden for owners of shares in unlisted companies.
COMPANY INTEGRITY PROTECTION
- Bolagsskydd AB – Bolagsskydd AB provides integrity protection for companies and private individuals alike.
- Global23 – com is an insurance and global assistance service provider within areas such as cyber security, extortion and kidnap & ransom.
- VerkligHuvudman – Verklighuvudman.se is a public service channel for knowledge and registry services for compliance of EU Directive 2013/0025 (COD).
ABOUT REGUITY GROUP AB (publ)
Reguity Group AB (publ) is the leading digital platform for owners and investors in privately held companies in Northern Europe. It provides a wide range of digital online/offline tools and services for shareholder and portfolio management, as well as corporate finance advisory for private companies. More information is available at www.reguity.com
For more information, please contact:
Henrik Kristensen, CEO
Reguity Group AB (publ)